NO LIFE... YET



Sunday, February 26, 2012

The time now is actually 12.10am, so I assume that it is still yesterday. I started learning the Japanese alphabet that entire day until now, I could say it is much harder than learning the Korean alphabet. In fact, I only learn the hiragana way of writing, which means there's still katakana.

I learn it through my favourite Japanese song currently, which is Distance by Kana Nishino. I was able to decode the lengthy romaji version of the lyrics into alphabet by alphabet. There is also many alphabets to know, which is around 50 according to some source. To make thing worse, most of them don't show resemblance. Example includes ka, ke, ki, ko, ku. All has 'K' sounds but they don't show resemblance.

I've also learn a little of the pronunciation of Japanese Kanji, which is tricky for a Chinese language person like me. Some are straight forward as they share similar pronunciation as Mandarin. Most of them however do not show similarities. They also have different pronunciation when formed with different word.

Another difficulties face as a Chinese language person was the writing of hiragana. That's because we are used to the 'boxy' kind of writing of chinese character that suddenly dealing with so many cursive writing makes it rather difficult. Took me awhile to get used to it.

After one day of learning, I'm more familiarise with them of course. Still, I have successfully deal with another language, 4 in total. Still prefer Korean for the time being. Got to learn more this coming morning, until then.
ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012