NO LIFE... YET



Saturday, February 4, 2012

Oh my god, 1 more months and it has been 1 year since I previously posted. Looking back, time passes by really fast. In a blink of the eye, everything is over, though of course not completely over. Many things had happen, including our most important examination in the history of my secondary school life. Didn't really study hard, and eventually results in me being unable to choose Junior College.

During the holiday, I went to work and gained a lot of working experience. Working as a supermarket cashier, I've seen many many different types of people. There's good ones, bad ones, rich ones, poor ones. In school, people around me looks rather happy, joking here and there. The situation in the outside working world has shown me the bad side of society today.

My working hour was 3pm to 11pm. 8 hours a day, 6 days a week, getting SGD $1000 a month. However, the actual sum is lesser. From December 1st, I work until Chinese New Year Eve on January 22. The last 2 days of my working life there were overnight and the next few days were extremely tired. It's quite lucky that I stopped working else I might just over exhaust myself.

After which, my life was changed to a more relax one. I'm stuck with playing MapleStory again. A week before, those students who got selected in Junior College had started their first day of school. People like me will enjoy longer break till late February before we get our enrollment package or letter. Even until then, our lesson may start on April and worse still on May. I've gotten even lazier since then.

I'm looking forward to find a time when I can go back to my working place to shop there. At the same time, I'm able to meet up with my ex-colleague. Oh, and before I forgot, I got myself an IPhone 4S White 32GB! My wish had finally come true. Though of course there's always more to come.
ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012