NO LIFE... YET



Saturday, February 12, 2011

I'm back! Finished playing my pokemon black and white version awhile ago. I'm playing pokemon soul silver next but play halfway got tired already, tired because of so many bugs and ya, things that ruin the game. Got many many test recently, Geography test, the EL idiom test and the Amath Further Trigo test.Never really learn those tests, so expect a very low result. But who cares, haha.

Went for CCA today, meet Ivan early at Kenny before going. Sec 1s sio, go there le so many sec 1s. All the officers, officers-to-be, teachers-in-charge were present except Esther ma'am, cause she wanna quit le and don't want to feel sympathetic for sec 1s cause later she want quit oso cannot. The number of sec 1s there can almost represent the whole of our sec 2, 3 & 4 cohorts, how good is it? Which means I got so many names to remember. Then again, why should I? I'm almost passing out, making friends with them won't do any good. We played games. Lame games alright. No footdrill. Wonder next week what will happen to the attendance of the sec 1s next week.
ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012