NO LIFE... YET



Sunday, January 16, 2011

Yesterday night then check my phone, saw a couple of message. First, there's a National Life Saving Day today. It's from 1-4pm. However, they decided to meet at 12pm, then at 11am, then at 10am.... Lolz. Change so many time. Morning then go print out form and get it signed. Supposed to meet at Buzz, but in the end at BL control station. Trained to Expo. Reach there le then say too early, then wait for a long while.

Held in the hall there. Inside very very crowded despite such a big space. Refresh my CPR skill. I'm in the same group as Shu Hui, Elaine, Cheryl, WanJing. It's lyk very chicken feet for us lor, everything oso know le. The instructor even phrase us for being fast learner. Hahaz. Saw the queue for getting the certificate, it's err, too long. Get goodie bags. After everything is over we then go shopping.

It's lyk zzzz. I'm not a lady. But seeing how how early it is, I decided to follow. We go Orchard, Far East, look look see see. Very P.S., with my SJAB Zone T. They look for so long, DAMN LONG! In the end, ....  only a few thing bought. They pok le. Lucky I had $70 in my wallet :P Had wanted to explore more, but due to such a big delay, I can't. Went straight home after that. At MRT, LerTong's phone got that cat application, lol, that cat so cute!
ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012