NO LIFE... YET



Saturday, January 8, 2011

OkOk. On New Year's Day, do a little homework. The next day, started chionging my homework. And thanks to New Year's Day falling on Saturday this year, Monday oso got time to chiong. But no. In the morning I went to ICA to collect my new passport. Waited for a long time before our turn comes. At evening ask mum go cut my hair. Err, I consider that few days like hell. So many bad things happen.

There's more to come. On the first day of school on Tuesday, Mr Chan pinpoint my hair being long. He so bad! Though it's air-con room this year, our air-con can only be on from 11.30am until 1.30pm. Sad, so budget. I don't know whether it's true or not or if they will change this timing in the future. But anyway we three sit together for the first day, while school dismisses at 1pm. Went home tell mum to cut my hair until an even shorter length.

On Wednesday, Mr Chan still not happy with my hair. That is bad to the extreme! I don't want to waste time waiting for barber, not to mention paying that ridiculous $5 after having such a short hair. Lucky that Mr Oliver Ong save me by saying he is okay with my hair. We sit together again in the morning until the last few period when we need to be seated in a boy-girl arrangement. I sat beside JiaMin. Heard that we will be going to Ngee Ann Polytechnic on Thursday. After school, I went on to CCA to train for the last time for my fancy drill and nightingale. That day during CCA, I am so full of energy to do anything, lol, weird huh?

However, the weather these day is very bad. Keep on raining and quite little sunny day. I remember that on Wednesday I had seen the rain coming and retreat a few times. And just when we were about to go home, it was raining heavily. I had umbrella but not the rest. Decided to share with them. So my small umbrella were used to fend off the rain shared between three person. It was like useless lor, my bag and pant are all wet.

Thursday, everything was normal in the morning when I woke up. At school, I suddenly felt sleepy even though the teachers were rather entertaining. I thought that it was just that I did not get enough sleep. So at that moment I felt lyk having headache too and wanted to have peace in my mind. Did not try talking to anyone. I am oso experiencing shiver on my palm and my foot. Ohya, that MrChan then say we will be going to Nan Yang Polytechnic instead. Hated it, cause that place very far.

Slept in the bus, to and fro. During that visit was the worst, I felt as if my head is bursting because of extreme headache. Kept on walking and therefore standing for hours. To make thing worser, I had to carry along my heavy bag. I kept on thinking and hoping that we could at least sit down for a while, if not, go home. So, blablabla. Then go home. During that trip back to school, my ODT hit a temperature peak of 38.8°C. Back home, I have no energy to walk around, so I just lie on the bed. As I was feeling cold, I hid under my blanket and quickly fall asleep. And when I woke up, my body was so full of sweat.

Consult a doctor at night at GP so that I could prepare my MC for Friday. As Friday was temperature checking, having fever at this time is very 'sway'. What's worse was that Friday was CCA fair which I had to perform whatever things I've learnt during the recent CCA training. By sending back home, it means that I can't perform. It's such a waste of effort. Ok, so till now there's so many many bad things that happen to me. So as I was talking, I was send out of class when reported a temperature of 37.7°C. Run into Ms Ang and yup, so ashame of seeing her in this state.

When I was down for temperature taking, they took a temperature of forehead. There were many who have high temperature, but they were considered 'ok' and sent back to lesson. When they found that my temperature just would not drop, they sent me home. Actually, I'm much better than on Thursday due to not having headache. Using the ear thermometer, the highest peak of temperature for that day is 38.8°C. And that concludes Friday.

Today, went to 900+ to see another doctor in the morning. While waiting in the queue, the ear thermometer records the highest reading ever recorded in my life, 39.1°C. It then seems to me how easy my temperature can go up. Benjamin then call me down to collect my worksheet. Currently, it's 7pm and my temperature seems to have drop until 37.4°C. Anytime the temperature may go up, but it may oso mean that it will continue to drop and recover for good.
ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012