NO LIFE... YET



Monday, January 31, 2011

Haha, Saturday was funny. First thing in the morning was my alarm which woke me up at 7am. Due to no CCA, I turned off the alarm and continue sleeping, sleeping until 10+ then woke up. Realised that I supposed to have Chemistry make up lesson at 9.30am. Aaargh. Late, heck care. Play play play... Heard that weather was very bad, it rain.

Sunday woke up oso rain, go out eat lunch and bought stuff with my parent. Was supposed to be a bright sunny afternoon but it turned out to be a dark wet afternoon. And it kept raining... And raining... And raining...

And today when I woke up, it was still raining. Though rain was not too heavy, but raining for at least 24 hour is too much. Lucky it never flood at Jurong area. Was feeling damn cold sia, thought I caught a cold or even fever. Rain stop somewhere around 11am+ today. Heard that after this cold period comes a very hot period. Hmm, much learn to treasure the cold month. And I do hope that our class jacket is ready! Can't wait to wear it in class! Make sure they don't gave it to us when the weather becomes very warm. And oh ya, school becoming more budget, make us buy books than printing us worksheet. Hate it!
ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012