NO LIFE... YET



Friday, January 28, 2011

Back from the last day of workshop, hmm, feels relax suddenly. Anyway yesterday was a bit bored, plus I'm very sleepy due to the short hour of sleep. After school, I went to JP with Benjamin go eat LJS. Eat until damn long sia. Had been using computer throughout and just wondering what my Sec 3s juniors are doing.

This morning went school and found out that they change their waiting location due to prohibit entrance to cafeteria. Taught us on job interviews. Changed out to my interview attire (folk dance top cause I don't have anymore long sleeve shirt le). Get snapped by someone. Eat those free lunch at school. That concludes.
ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012