NO LIFE... YET



Thursday, December 30, 2010

Very long never post le. Well, if you're thinking that I'm doing my homework, then you're wrong. I kept on  playing whenever I'm free. But most of the time was all because of CCA! Had CCA almost everyday, a break only because of Christmas. Recently I've gone to ICA for passport renewal because of unrecognised childhood photo. It's good since I'll finally get the new version, I hate the old ones!

There's oso flag day yesterday, don't wanna describe. It's one of the slackest during my SJ flag day life. I'm with YiJun and Magdeline actually, I don't get to decide. They wanted all the guys to be in different groups so that we won't spend time on chit chatting. Boring! But the feeling that it's the last year doing this is great. Next year when SJ host flag day, it'll be my turn to laugh at them, haha!

Today's training were rather unique. Normally, it starts at 9am and ends at 5-6pm. Today, it starts at 10am and ends at 11am? Well, haha, good. Eat and spend time with them at JP since the training ends too early. I'll be weird if I only wore my PE shirt for an hour or two. I've oso watched the MV of the mashup of 2010 by DJearworm. It was thought to be nice, but well, it's kinda not. I still prefer 2009's version and the summertime 2010 version. Whatever it is, that person was brave enough to do a mashup without actually chosing it. He was stuck with that 25 songs like it or not, and that is something to be proud of.
ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012