NO LIFE... YET



Friday, December 3, 2010

Remembered last time when Jodi introduces Linkin Park: A Thousand Suns album to me and told me that empty spaces only last 18s and most of it is also the same. Well, and last time go search for lyrics and in the end come out that the lyrics don't match the song. Now I understand everything, haha. I just realised that the songs in the album is inter-related. Some are meant to play together with other songs in order to make the full song. Even for the song 'The Catalyst', it's meant to play the song 'Fallout' beforehand. Sorry for being slow :P

Ya so just now spend my goddamn time doing EL short story review 2. Very tired luh, make me lyk want to take afternoon nap. But I've been a good boy right? I submit my homework right on time. Unlike some people, never submit at all, late submission or even submit so early. So that concludes, I'm listening to more songs. Had been lazy trying to redownload the old non-quality song. Yawn!...
ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012