NO LIFE... YET



Sunday, December 12, 2010

Just something to add on to yesterday's post. The reason why I'm so frustrated about eating Mac and spending $7.25 is that I've lost alot of money beforehand. First, the food provided for picnic. After divided out, everyone has to pay $4. Well, I ate a very very small plate of BeeHoon, 3 Monster Noodle, drinking about slightly more than a quarter of a 1.5L bottle of F&N ice cream soda flavour. How much is this in total? Compared to someone who is always out there eating away as many food as they can. Hmm. That is rather okay. But what I'm angry with is that the remaining food is to be used for camping food, which I will not be attending. I really wanted to have that Monster noodle! Oh. This is not just finish yet, I paid $5 to YiFang and forget to ask for change. And on the trip home, I then remembered and ask for it. And... nope! Not a single cents!!!

Cheated away my parent's hard earned bankrupt money of $1. And since I never eat much, that amount could be even more! Secondly, the kite. Who brought the kite home when four person divided the cost? Shawn! Each person had to pay $3.25 and yup, it was in the hands of others! Then Mac don't have McValue, $1.75 gone. All that money could have bought me something that is far more worth it. My parent still didn't know yet.

Still planning to ask for those money. That $1, I will trade it for something from the officer. Hmm, well, like treating me better and nicer, promoting, CCA point?... Enough of that le, I'm so mad just thinking of that. Next, I got a very serious sunburn! My face and the back of my neck were all dark red in colour. Got the uncomfortable feeling when I rub against my face and my neck. Ohh, see ya.
ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012