NO LIFE... YET



Wednesday, December 8, 2010

CanadianBBHot100 has just uploaded a Canadian hot 50 video and I'd just done watching it. Something that interest me is that song 'I Gotta Feeling', it had finally dropped out of that chart. And what really interest me is that it stayed 76 weeks on the Canadian chart before it dropped. Hehe, one of the oldest yet. Currently in the US Hot 100, 'I Like It' is the longest totalling 29 weeks and still counting followed by 'Dynamite' and 'Animal'. See how long those will last. What's more, these song doesn't seem to drop out soon yet, as their rank is still young, 20, 13 ,15 respectively.
ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012