NO LIFE... YET



Friday, October 15, 2010

Today supposed to be Marking day, we the Sec 3s were to actually attend the Learning Style workshop thingy. But hehe, got AEM. Forget bring form, or rather, I've lost that form! Can't find it lor, don't know whether should search from the dustbin or not. Then at bus doing nothing. We get some knowing with our NP buddies, though I've already forgotten their names a long long time ago.

We then got split up into groups, then play some ice breaking games. Oh, and the punishment given to those who lose were very torturing, haha. We then tour NP. Nice resources, some are quite nice, like the library and the food court while some are shit cause lyk no people lyk that. Lesson then starts. Then practical. What I have to say is, there's a lot of Paparazzis around me! Next time I must be careful of my action. We then went home. Oh, another thing, if my biology results for EOY is very low standard, then I think this trip here is rather, a wasted trip.
ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012