NO LIFE... YET



Monday, October 18, 2010

Intended not to come to school today, but then lucky me, my result aren't so bad. Morning hear that annoying sound again, this time still tell us to write some crappy stuff. Aren't posting any results here cause it's not overall yet, but just highlight some important stuff. My EL fail, and the only way of passing is by knowing the other half of the composition.

CL as sucky as always, but this time unfortuantely for the MT boys (Including the two malay guys), we all fail! That's united!? Haha, nice and good job. Able to surprise MrChan. Probably those MT teachers are biase against guys. The rest of the 2 Maths and 3 Sciences were a pass. SS flunk up badly this time, 9/30. Lucky my Geography pulled my humanities up. We continued with Learning Style workshop, which I hardly paid any attention. But there's this part about spinning a plate on a stick, I am shocked I succeeded doing that.

I've prepared my personnal top 100 already, but I ain't going to post it until the month of November. What I got to say is that there is going to be a very big change as to the rank some of the song is going to be. Currently there are at least 10 new songs added, which results to a drastic drop in many of the old songs.
ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012