NO LIFE... YET



Monday, October 4, 2010

Hehe, yesterday bored at home wanting to revise my SS. But then, someone was disturbing me with his computer, influence me to play. So, well, I played. Play until evening then off and go eat. Forget that my favourite show was on that night, so I watch. In the end lyk no time to revise, but then never mind, whether got learn or not I oso will fail.

Yup, FAIL! Social Studies is so... tough. Not to mention lack of time. Now, 4 SBQ and 1 SEQ, I think I can only score 5 marks for inferencing out of 30 marks -.-. EL pek chek sia, so unfair. I don't even know much about computer, not to even mention what a computer hack is. Super tortuing. Will fail, fail and fail. I won't know whether I will even study for Math, maybe I won't?
ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012