NO LIFE... YET



Wednesday, September 29, 2010

So so so er, yesterday play computer lyk I usually did. Morning did not wake up on time. Ah, CL composition, so-so, not surprise if I fail. EL composition I go write until proposal instead of formal letter, oso kana fail le. CL oral next. Went to 3C classroom, was among the last but first in my class. So damn lonely and worried at the same time. My voice lyk not clear, say a whole lot of wrong word. Hehe, expected. Smoking is part of the conversational part, oso don't know how bad I will fare. After that spend some time in the MRL LMAO.
ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012