NO LIFE... YET



Friday, August 6, 2010

Yesterday had health check. Then received Biology test, 7.5 marks. Yawn. After school got NDP rehearsal again. After the whole thing, MrKumar look for the SJ contigent. All that Eldrena fault. She is lyk 'hai qun zhi ma' to me. Anyway, nothing much happen le.

Today had NDP celebration, starting off with parade. Everything went well for me. After that I change then forget take shoebag. Lucky it's still around. Then it is cultural expression, and I am only interested in class 1G, 1H, 2A, 2D, 2G, 2H and the NYAA. The rest lyk not so interested. And mainly I see their dance last time, so I already know their standard liao.

After that is the singing part, school very noisy, got noise pollution. Did SS project with Kamal & Marcus. When I do finish, I went home straight and halfway then I realise that I forget to take my shoebag again. Went back and it was gone. Was so sad, even tell MsAng about it. In the end in msn Darren say he put it in our class. So ya, I quickly run down and take lor. Very tired. Tomorrow still got that fucking ANCO. Sian!
ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012