NO LIFE... YET



Sunday, August 8, 2010

Just on Friday, I had a small flu. And yesterday, it had became a very bad flu. But anyhow I just went for ANCO POP rehearsal at HillGrove Sec. When fall in, well, my group Romeo only had 3 people out of the total strength of 14. CMI! Only me, Victor and Sandy were there. We went about producing a performance but in the end decide on Baby.

Victor at lunch time left, and so... you know, two left. Felt so P.S. But too bad, in order not to get scolded by officer we had to just cooperate. As for lunch, I eat Mac, which was what I eat the day before. Sick of eating. Then after everything was over, we went home. That good YiFang treat us to free cab, how nice! And Elroy concluded that the taxi driver and YiFang get along very well, too well! They keep on talking, that's why. Reaching JP, I then bused home.

Today, my flu had got worse to become cough and now it had lead to fever! OMG! Lucky got to enjoy for the next two days. I am feeling so terrible now. Even when I'm posting, I kind of feel a bit of headache. Oh, I almost forgot, my brother had his Ubin camp on Friday and returned this afternoon. Hearing what he said to mom makes me not wanting to go Pulau Ubin le. Yup, NEVER!
ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012