NO LIFE... YET



Friday, July 23, 2010

Yo, hi. Yesterday was feeling better from the flu. Nothing much had happened in school. At home then on computer preparing my script for the M.O.I., and it took me the whole day, haha. Today got Biology pratical, we'all disect a goat's heart. Eeeek! But touching it was another kind of special feeling. Very slimy, ours was big and bloody mann.

Then err, chemistry lesson do experiment with Alkali reaction with some salts. That XinHui broke a boiling tube, I spilled a reaction between one of the salts and alkaline. Stained my clothes yellowish brown. I think it is Lead(III) something. Then after school find Ivan and KimHin, then go KimHin's house change and watch him play. Saw his dad, was very P.S.

Then his father want him go Malaysia eat dinner, then he pon. We'all go buy bubble tea, saw MsAng, she scold KimHin for not attending many CCAs and said he would get detention. After back at school, watch NPCC's drill then play with water. Couldn't believe how childish I was with him, play water lyk 3-5 year-old kid. We'all keep on tossing it high in the air with a bottle, then 'bang' explode.

Go to hall for briefing then went to Fico place do duty. Wore the PE attire, so that I don't look lyk first-aider. Then watch the teacher's match. Westwood ROCK, at least win the other school at soccer. But lose badly to Pioneer. Saw my WestGrove teacher, though they don't recognise me. Bye, tomorrow cannot attend SL workshop le, sad.
ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012