NO LIFE... YET



Sunday, July 4, 2010

Yay, no accident, haha. Anyways ermm, although we leave home early, my father couldn't get a taxi in time. Waited for lyk about 30 minutes. Then later reach there book ticket, schedule 5.10pm and the time was 4pm. Wait again. Bored. Off to Sekupang of Batam. Our ferry was lyk super small, named Sea Prince. The aircon was super duper duper cold, almost frozen solid. After crossing the Straits Of Singapore, we reach Sekupang in almost 1 hour time.

We then travel to Belakang Padang again by the wooden boat. Stayed in that small island for a night. On the second day of the trip, I woked up cause that Ms Ivy phoned me! I wonder what that Elaine is doing, I thought I told her to inform the teachers... Anyway she accepted it. We then boated back to Batam and then our cousin fetch us to the ballroom, his house, then to our hotel, named Utama Hotel. Sigh, not as good as the hotel we went last time, but still ok la. Then slack there for lyk a few hours before the wedding began.

This wedding lyk not so important la, though is much related to us by family, I kind of oso not know them. After the wedding, head back to hotel at 12am. Sleep, and oh, me and my brother got an extra room. In the morning went to have breakfast, cause is provided. Then slack slack until 1pm then checked out of hotel. Cousin fetched us again from there to Batam center, when we took the ferry, named Sea Raider I, back to Singapore.

That ferry, was as cold as the ferry we took 2 days ago. Eat Macdonald first thing after coming back and cabbed home. Reached home at 4.15pm today. Lame shit journey. Mum said there will still be another wedding happening in the month of October. And this time she said that attending that wedding may affect our exam. But then again, that wedding I mentioned is now my cousin! Don't know whether I may consider going or not, will answer when the time comes.
ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012