NO LIFE... YET



Friday, July 30, 2010

Today had Biology practical. Just lyk the food test last time, this time we test for urine. I believe is fake sample, so don't get so worked up. Then Physics lesson learn Work and Energy. Quite easy. PE today did shuttle run. It's so relieve I improve alot. After recess, got Chemistry test on Preparation of salts. Easy paper, but some question I got wrong.

After school, we had lunch first before going for CCA. Was eating mentos the entire drill for 6-7 hours. Yep, 6-7 hours, and was very tiring for my body, or was it? Well, frankly speaking I'm still not that tired, I still got quite a lot of energy. Anyway was slightly late for training for lyk 5minutes and got scolded, abit only. School very crowded, and freaking noisy then, couldn't concentrate nor hear MeiYi's command. Things were better after lyk 6pm.

Many had then leave the school, however, I did not expect our training to be the the longest among other UGs. Yep, all UGs were training then as expected. When it's 6pm, I thought there will be someone to announce to leave the school, but we actually drag till 7.30pm. Our very last drill was great, but tomorrow is a different thing to say. Everytime first day in the morining wetend to forget everything we had learn. Finally was dismissed. Later then I packed my bag and prepare my Full-U for tomorrow. Bet that BB will win this time again.

Just to tell ya more about SJ inter-UG FDC history,
2004 - 1st
2005 - 1st
2006 - 2nd
2007 - 2nd
2008 - 3rd
2009 - 3rd
2010 - ???

See this? If we follow the pattern, I think erm, maybe 4th. Elroy say he want to repeat the cycle. Actually this information may be wrong, will try to know. Am not surprise if we didn't won. But will be very very surprised if we actually won second or first, hehe, I must be dreaming then...
ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012