NO LIFE... YET



Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hi, yesterday had Geography test again, flunk! Especially the last question, I oso don't know how to do. After school, we had NDP rehearsal, this time is more lyk it, almost everyone is there. Everything is quite standardise among the GOH. Stayed back to almost 6pm. Very tired.

Today had extra lesson, ended up with four period of English lesson. So sian, ruin my morning mood. CME lesson write reflection for the recent video, that idiot badass showed my reflection to MsChong, very rude of him. After recess got Chinese test. And yep, I'm confident of scoring a number closer to single digit. Was super duper tired after the test, so tired that Chemistry pratical lesson cannot really even focus. Considered quite lucky that I did not break anything despite my tiredness, cause a few of them actually break the tube.

Biology test was worse, though paper was abit easy, my mind don't seem to be functioning. Right after that is CCA, many sec 3s never come. Was still grad that ZhiJian sir came. He teach us the two command which many don't know. We've master it with a 2hour time limit. However, I expect that after we take sizing, everything will be back to square one. Never mind, they say tomorrow the training will be tougher, and yep, Saturday is the actual day. I think we'll lose but I hope that we'll get first. No additional comments.
ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012