NO LIFE... YET



Saturday, July 10, 2010

Had CCA as usual, and we trained on some complex drill. Sunburned. Then err, released at around 12+ and lunched at Kenny cafe. After which, went on for the CPR+AED course. One way bus transport, school too budget, and somemore it's a very small bus. But good thing is, the bus is nice. Esther ma'am and Shafiq sir followed as well because they too oso went to sit for the course.

As a friend, I of course wish them all the best for their test. However as an officer, I wished they fail their test, haha, I very evil. Cause when they fail then they can don't need become officer le. When reach SJ headquarter, I saw something at the lift. It reads 'donated by blablabla', I was lyk, what the hell? Lift oso can be donated, haha.

We're not the only one taking part of course, I saw HillGrove Sec and some members of public taking part too. Anyway I thought I would fail the course, it was lyk a bit hard to understand. In the end the in-charge say everyone passed. He said that the papers were lyk chicken feet, when they mark, most of them are lyk tick here tick there.

Was happy I can make it, and ermmm, receive a certificate for my inter-UG fancy drill performance. We then had a long way back. Walking from the headquarter to Nicoll Highway MRT station, which is just behind. That place lyk very empty, but at least the train is not. 4 stations from there to Dhoby Ghaut, 1 station from there to City Hall.

Somthing very funny happen, due to the crowd, all but ShuHui and Cheryl were left behind, so funny sia. Lucky only for 1 station. Then err, 14 stations from there to BoonLay control station. Honesty, first time travelling on the Circle line. Felt weird. Then went home. Ok, it's sure a long post, should stop nagging.
ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012