NO LIFE... YET



Friday, July 16, 2010

Yay! Baby by Bieber finally beat Bad Romance! That calls for a celebration, haha, Baby is finally the new top music video viewed by Youtuber! Then err, in the morning had Biology, go through test paper. Ms Ivy say need sign, but I obviously won't do that. Then Physics lesson learn Centre of Gravity, PE do Standing Broad Jump. Mine still suck as usual, can't make it. Chemistry lesson do experiment on Chemical garden. Mine and XinHui's lyk very messy, can't say it's no good, but can be improved.

After school I go find Ivan, took me a while to find him. After finding him, I then realised that I left my shoe bag outside the Chemistry lab. Lucky it's still there. Then we went eat, I eat two burger. Then we get changed before going for CCA. Our footdrill sucks! I'm oso not that focused, cause I need to find MdmSaha to sit for Vocab test. She finally come at around 2.30pm, I think. Was exhausted, and so use that chance to sleep, haha. So clever. After the test, it was lyk 4pm le. We did packing for First Aid kit then continue our drills. Dismissed. Tomorrow still got CCA, WTF, cannot make it!
ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012