NO LIFE... YET



Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sorry for long time never post, was very busy ma. Friday I lyk do homework almost whole day, do a little though. Saturday got CCA, train footdrill and preparation for SJAB day. Went home very tired so sleep a little while before doing my homework for the rest of the day. Sunday woke up oso do homework for almost whole day. Got my haircut in the evening. Holiday homework however still not completed. Do maths only sia.

Monday got discipline check, was caught for long hair, Wasted $5. Look weird now, don't feel lyk myself. My hair is my life, and judging from the length I could tell that I'm 40% alive. As good as dead larh, whatever. Indeed dead lor, I can't even look at myself in the mirror how ugly I looked now. Lyk retard, bastard, bitch, etc. No mood listen to teacher, keep on getting scolded. Lesson ends at 3.30pm wtf. At home sleep lor, then do my homework. Continue watching The Storm.

Tuesday was the same in school, at home oso homework again. Today is SJ day, feel so ashame of myself in that uniform. The rule is that we wear this the entire day but I changed out during reccess. Stayed back in school until 5.30pm to do homework. Now I still owe alot of homework, cannot blog so often la. I'm oso going back to the same old place, Batam, on Friday. Relative getting married, CCA can pawn. Bye. Anyway all the song in the playlist now is pretty similar, all is two band song, but I lyk only some.
ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012