NO LIFE... YET



Thursday, June 24, 2010

Haven't posted for the past two days, cause ermm, you know, the guāi guāi JingFu staying at home doing his homework. But then actually I seriously don't think I did much. I start on my Amaths homework and guess what? I'm stuck at the question 7. Spent for almost an hour and a half and still no idea how to do. Now only reach question 13. Slow hor, 29 question leh.

I only did homework probably because my brother not home, he gone out for his camp. Jealous of his camp... Now he came back so no mood do homework le. Yesterday had CCA, footdrill all the way, very tiring. Sian, I need answer! Or at least someone tell me how to do, please!!!

My maths question: Just wondering this, P = 0.05te^-0.6t, where P is concentration of substance P in blood and t is number of hours. If t=0, which means when the patient just take the substance P, the concentration should be at its maximum. However, if t=0, P=0. Huh? Somehow I think the t after 0.05 should not be there. Never mind if you don't understand what I am talking about.
ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012