NO LIFE... YET



Saturday, May 22, 2010

So super tired! And very cold! Had been exposing myself infront of the aircon, zey. Never mind, actually today got ANCO course, so woke up early again. Yesterday went to check the location of Swiss Cottage Secondary, then come to think of it I know that place, no wonder find it so familiar. Dad drove me there, everyone in full-U. Felt so left out cause I only Westwood boy.

Actually that KimHin and Elroy should be there luh, but then KimHin want pawn and Elroy got SC dragonboating. Speaking of which, Jd and Benjamin should be there as well, and hopefully things lyk sinking wasn't expected. Luckily I was able to find friend fast, so I smile! That idiot name is Victor. He funny, but at the same time bully me cause they say I keep on staring at girls but actually I didn't! SWEAR!!! I SUPER INNOCENT!!!

Whole day lecture and lecture and lecture and lecture and lecture, boring! But actually quite worth it larh, I learn quite alot from the lectures. And this lecture last from about 8.30am to 5.30pm including lunch of 1 hour ofc. I'm just wandering what JCs life is, lecture? And being cold blooded, I was freezing throughout the entire lectures. Next week the same thing again, but hope will be better.
ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012