NO LIFE... YET



Monday, May 31, 2010

Sigh, so many thing to talk again. All because I keep on spending my time outside, should have spend more time on computer :P. Anyway Saturday got ANCO course, go to SwissCottage there with KimHin. He hor blur blur one, need me as a guide else he will be lost. He oso don't know what group he's in. Go there spend the time under the air-con.

Got one part we needed to shout command. It's lyk everyone need to shout together and place very noisy. I then shout until I almost lose my voice. First time shout until so loud, but then not as loud xP.Go home at 6pm, was supposed to go back with KimHin and Elroy, but KimHin say he want go fly kite. He left. Trained back then eat Macdonald with Elroy. Bused home. We are oso supposed to do project regarding first-aid, my pair with Augustine was to do on Wound.

Yesterday morning do the project, I copy from the first-aid notes. Afternoon then went to Jurong Point with my mom buy a machine. Haven't read the instruction yet but that thing cost $198. Can't bear to see money flying away. I then at night finish the project and send it to him. Fall asleep.

Now is 9am in the morning, will be packing my bag later on for the camp. I am so lookng forward to this camp. But only problem is that the camper is sec 1s and I did not know them well. Sad sia, but will see how it goes. That concludes my post.
ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012