NO LIFE... YET



Friday, May 7, 2010

After 5 continuous day of exams, it's finally a break for me. Actually not so, I lyk oso very slack, everyday oso feel so sleepy. First is Maths paper 1, very difficult. Chinese, very very difficult. English, difficult. Physics, very very difficult. Elective geography, difficult. Additional Maths, very difficult. Maths paper 2, so-so. SocialStudies, difficult. So, all is difficult la.

Especially the Physics, I think I will fail! Chinese don't need say one, I'm not upset even if I fail. But then the Amaths has seriously made me feel demoralize. I lyk alot of question don't know how do, I oso scared I lose out to the class. Aww! Too demoralize liao, no mood study for Chemistry and Biology. Bye.
ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012