NO LIFE... YET



Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wah, eaten one whole packet of mentos in 2 minutes. Well, too addicted to eating it, I wan more! Ok, so tomorrow actually no need to go school, because of e-learning. But then tomorrow morning I just realised that my internet had spoiled. So need go school. Sex god! Please don't say RIGHT! Haha. Yesterday got Biology test, but then Monday never learn, and so far after hearing the answer by my classmate, I think I got it 80% wrong. Yesterday also got back Physics paper, and I passed! Happy!

And today, our class had a lucky draw and was freaking mad. So unlucky lor. In the end that sex god walk away with MY bugs bunny! After that, we have our course on study smart. Pethetic, everything our trainer talk about will have something to do with sex for that sex god... And ya, after that rain then wait awhile before coming back home.

My father just said that my grandma is hospitalise for falling down again, three times in a day! May need to visit her but will find excuse not to visit. And this coming Mid Year Examination is just what I need. My mom even said that she had suffer abit of depression. Well, I feel no pity about her, instead only feel angrier for hospitalising and waste my parent and my uncle and aunt's fucking money. Such bitch lyk her doesn't worth my sympathy nor tears and blood even if she die. But of course I will fake it if my father is around.
ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012