NO LIFE... YET



Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy April Fool's Day! Haha, I so lucky lor, never tio April Fool. Else I will be a fool for the next one year. Ok, start with the lesson in the morning. Today someone need to kiss something again, haha, no offence. Then stay back after school for Amath test. Can die le, I got alot of weird weird answer. Arrrrgh!!! Then made this stupid careless mistake of substituting y to z. I write until lyk 2 then thought is 2. In the end... I don't wanna talk about it!!! This is making me damn mad! Hehe, congrats to you, Jodi, for getting an iPhone! (Jealoused). Oh... must wait until my phone spoil then can buy new one, so pityful.
ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012