NO LIFE... YET



Wednesday, March 24, 2010

chool reopened a few days ago on Monday. Know what, I still have alot of homework left! So freaking mad le. What's worse is that those teachers are adding cooking oil, praying oil, petrol, kerosene, sand, charcoal, hell note to a blazing fire. Give me loads of homeworks, assignments and test! Can faint liao. It’s lyk one week holiday isn’t enough for me, I really need more time. The past two days were obviously doing homework. And lucky found out that Biology homework are actually from the 10 year series, so happily copy from it.

School sucks, at night can’t sleep, morning want sleep but can’t, so at school sleep. Everyday silent reading and Physics lesson is lyk a sleeping lesson for me. Get used liao. I remember sleeping peacefully during lesson and that Mdm Ho woke me up, so P.S, but how dare she disturb my sleep! Yesterday got firm enrichment, watch ‘French Kiss’. Need copy review from the net. Then today actually got Chemistry and Biology test, but the problem is that yesterday I don’t even have a single time for revision!

Today came extremely early for school, reach school at 6.10am. Then wait for bus come fetch us to Temasek Polytechnic for the national cross country. Of course go there for first aid duty nia, so sian, I’d rather go for lesson. No casualty, haha, cause all of them know their safety what. I also don’t know how people got injured when running during rev-up. Lyk how could they have lost their balance one, or do they just want to trouble us?

After coming back to school, it was EL lesson going to Biology lesson, just right for test. But too bad lor, I never study. Fail can me! I merely make use of chapter 10 knowledge on chapter 4. The rest lyk anyhow do one. I oso missed chemistry quiz, don’t know when then got make up quiz. After school go JP wait for Jd and Ben to top up their ez-card then eat at banquet then rushed back to school for NRIC registration. Luckily not late though thought we late. Then got footdrill training then go home.

My first week of term 2 sucks! Yesterday stay back for firm enrichment, today footdrill training, tomorrow for preparation of competition, Friday for cross country, Saturday for competition. See? I still got homework leh. But I think next week will be a better week, even the sec 2s can promote to LCP. Congratz, sec 2s! Now even I oso lose to you liao. Work hard for competition hor! Get top 3! JYs! Do officers proud, probably they will even promote 2 ranks then even better! Haha.

ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012