|
Friday, March 5, 2010
Ooooh, many thing to share here :) Erm, where should I start? OK! Today I must really say I did alot of walking (Plus running). If I'm not wrong I've traveled a total of about 15km on foot. Forget to bring PE attire sia, then that Mr Lim made me run. At first thought 10 rounds around the field was cheap. But then it wasn't! After school pei Jodi buy uniform cause Benjamin torn his shirt. LOL, don't know how they play one. Lucky I'm those innocent type who doesn't do such thing. I hate violence! Nowadays trying to control my temper. Don't wish to get angry so easily.
After that we go library which is closed so walk walk nothing to do cause we got dentist appointment. Time goes so slow sia. After he go, I went for CCA. It was Kean Chang's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, KEAN CHANG!!! I know you won't hear this but I am still saying this to you. Too bad la, got 10-year anniversary fancy drills, cannot really celebrate your birthday. Sorry hor! After that went dentist checkup. They got my teeth polish. But then just before and after the checkup, my mouth is chewing sweet sia. Aiyo, go checkup 1 day later tooth will decay again. The training is same as usual, leg can't tahan much longer. Lucky was dismissed early and private training was cancelled. Tomorrow I will be busy with CCA again, plus private training and to celebrate my grandfather's birthday. Come to think of it I've been saying birthday a lot of time liao. Haha ^^. There's something I wanted to clarify now. I've decided to drop out of Chinese now that MrChan say it's not so important. Of course not that kind of drop out, but just don't care about that subject. Since that subject will not affect my choice of polytechnic, I might as well focus more on other *important* subject. I heard ShuHui just now that she failed her overall for Amath, Pure Chemistry and Physics. Upon hearing this, I am very very extremely happy with my result. Although just passed but I think it's a miracle to pass. Then that JiaQuan today hor Physics class test scored 38/20. Typo error. Then he like scored 80+ for his Physics. If only that miracles happen to me, it would be heaven's gift to me. So if my position in class is above 30 I oso will not care la. Bye bye! Must rest my leg well for tomorrow. |
ブロガー コウケイフウ POST ABOUT ME This is my profile. page views 連絡 Leave. Email. Blogskin. エグジット Click Here For Links
アーカイブ August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 |