|
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Monday, 1 February, 2010
Go school> Revised for Physics n Chinese test> Camp performance discussion> Geography> Chinese. Got test, damn difficult lor, don't understand a single thing for the comprehension passage. Lack of time again... Sure fail le. Maths> Break> English> Physics. Test also, some question don't know how do, I think also will fail de. Amath then Chemistry. Got back our test result, I got a disgraceful 11/18 marks with a very careless mistake. Home sweet home. Tuesday, 2 February, 2010 Go school> Revised for Biology test> Do SJ public duty during road run> Amath replace Maths> SS. Funny lesson again, I really lyk that Ms Tan sharing her life story with us. Then Break. Starting not feeling well. Physics lesson then starting to collapse. Lucky CME lesson revived me. Then Chemistry le then Biology. Okay, I am dying in that two periods. I was lyk using the remaining 10% of my energy to do that test. My mind was in a chaos. Cannot think properly, then anyhow do. Then after the test LengWei say the test is from the 10 years series. Then Jodi say he oso got. Then I go home check n indeed I oso got. Spot alot of mistake. Really want to redo the whole test lor. Go home then decided to sleep, until about 9pm then wake up. Eat dinner, pack bag, passed out abit of shit then sleep again. So that hopefully I will not feel sleepy throughout the camp. Wednesday, 3 February, 2010 Wake up early to prepare my bagpack then go school. Rather heavy but still not too bad. Settle down, never bring reading material so talk talk. Jodi don't know go where cause something's wrong with his visas. Finally at 8am we board the bus. Less than 30 minutes later we reach the Tuas checkpoint. 1st time here, cause normally I don't go Tuas area one. The checkpoint there was rather quiet but nice. Oh, crossing the bridge makes me miss Singapore. Want to cry leh. I miss my bed, pillow, toilet, computer, home, handphone n my favourite songs. Then at the bus no Jodi, so only can talk to Ben. However, class very noisy, especially that ZhunChong. Our bus is filled with noise, cheers n crap. The checkpoint at Malaysia suck. Very slow, crowded and no air-con. Board another bus there. We lyk first class to set off from school but last class to take off at Malaysia. Did not feel welcomed to Malaysia, that place lyk very deserted. Reach there around 11.30pm, I think. Tanjung Piai was a Kampong village located facing the sea. Small but big enough for everyone. We had briefing there and Jodi came. We then check in to our room. It's better than what I had in mind. Due to my light weight, my bed was on the top of the double decker bed. We then had Lunch. I forgot what we had liao. Then we had donno wad ice breaking session then gone to Raft Building. I totally slack, never really do anything cause the man power was enough. Then I think we had to cross rivers. There are four ways of crossing. The first way I used is to jump onto the small piece of land. Many people failed or get half of their body wet. But I passed. Second way is to use rope, the easiest, which I don't think anyone would fall. Third is to slowly walk on that small ramp. Many people fall from that, but I never try. Fourth is to climb monkey bar. I passed also. Many of us want to sabotage MrChan, he passed in every item except for that monkey bar. I think it's because he is wet cause July lost her spectacles in the mud pool n almost everyone try to find it for her. In the end did not found. We all then need to transport our daypack across the river. That's the worst part. Imagine the daypack drop into the river then everything become useless liao. But lucky not wet. We then have our washed up near the area. Then the rest change into their dry cloth. Me n JiaQuan are the one in our class who never get muddily wet. I in the end get wet because they all play with the water there and splash it on me. But at least it is a cleaner water than that mud pool. Then had dinner. Oso forget eat wad liao. Bath after that. We then have Song session. Followed by BMT. Which is the part when we are blindfolded and are given direction. I totally had no idea where I am walking n who is infront or behind me until when we release our blindfolds. My eye lyk very blur when I take out my blinds. Infront of me was DarrenTan. He say I didn't grab hold of him properly. Behind me was a girl, PeiLing, I never realised that I had been actually holding a girl's hand all along. But then poor her, I think my shoelaces is out and she lyk keep on stepping on it. Okay, that concludes the night. Had bath again. Then supper eat donuts and then sleep. It was a good night sleep. I can sleep the moment I lie on my bed. Thursday, 4 February, 2010 Woke up at 4am. Thought that I am the earliest, then KeJun woke up. I use the time to pack my bag, take my time to shower. Actually I lyk stay in the toilet for about 15minutes. Used alot of water. Brush teeth. Slack in bed until almost everyone woke up. Help Jodi find MrChan. He very sleepy, haha. But his room good sia, got aircon. Then I see the sun rise, very nice leh. Eat breakfast. Then supposed to have tree climbing, but we have paint ball first. I used up my bullets very fast and I scared of getting injured or getting all paint up, so don't want participate the second round. But suddenly, our trainer Xan (I donno how spell), squeeze a paint ball on me. Walao, so disgusting sia. Wanted to squeeze her back but then cannot find a soft ball to squeeze her back. I was so mad! Lucky go wash up. Then tree climbing. I help people alot. Participate once, climbing trees was very hard! Somemore I afraid of height! Mommy! But I make it to the blue string in the end after a long long time. That Rahmat was very pro sia, climb so fast. Then Challenge Village. We had to work as a team to made it to the end. Need hold hand with girl. And then the trainer say if one person step out of the tire we must redo. WTF! But lucky this rule is gone as time passes. We need to crawl under the net. Then I thought this is dry activity yet that trainer still pour water onto us, making the soil muddy for us. Lucky for me, I broke the rule by using my elbow n feet to support my body. Therefore I not so muddy. Then later nid climb monkey bar, after that other people climb over the wall. I didn't. Then break I go bath. Took very long in my room that I'm late for lunch. No food on table so our food is given to us much later. Good thing is that our food is hot n the carrot taste lyk salt. Prepare cheer afterward then jetty jump. Die! I don't wanna jump! But then in the end caught by MrRamesh then forced to jump. Then diedie must die. Die also cannot die cleanly, full of shit! Then we go trekking to a wetland to learn Geography! No lar, actually go there sleep and enjoy the beautiful ocean. Realised that that place was 38km away from Singapore. So near sia! Can just swim here lor, or take a cruise here, rather than taking the long land way here. Good landscape. Lie down awhile there wanting to sleep, but was disturbed by the laughter caused by Jodi and ChunHwee. Shan't elaborate here. Then awhile later went back to our room. I go bath. Then eat dinner. Lastly, it is our campfire. It was supposed to be the fun and the main part of the camp. But our class looked rather unhappy cause our performance was still stuck! In the end, we decided that only the five of the people who know the dance perform. I really lyk the performance by class 3E, their kpop dance. The star at the sky was wonderful, probably first time seeing so many star in the sky. I oso lyk the moment when we all gather in a circle around the campfire and singing along the song Always Be My Baby. The atmosphere was great. After the campfire is out, we all went back to our campsite and had supper. Go back to room bath. Bathed a total of four times! Really want to be clean! Then went to collect camp shirt. Rather plain at the front. Then sit by the sea with Ben enjoying the sea breeze. We then went back to room when heard that it is very late liao. That night can't really sleep. Somemore that YiQuan realised that most of his words ends with 'la hor'. Then they all purposely keep on saying it. Sleep la hor, diam la hor. Funny but irritating. Good night! Friday, 5 February, 2010 Woke up at around 5am. Prepare prepare liao then eat breakfast. Then we all pack up our stuff, gather awhile then do area cleaning. Our class including the girls had to clean the boy's room of some other classes. Eeeww, their room was super dirty! Not to mention underwear hanging around the floor. The toilet was super wet and dirty! So dirty that I don't wanna use it if I were there. Our room was so much cleaner than theirs. Had a final debrief and reflection. Then the moment I had been waiting for, the journey to Singapore! I was very sleepy that I slept in the bus. The bus is also very quiet, guess that everyone is very exhausted. Reach the Malaysia checkpoint in about 2 hour or more, then go and pass through the checkpoint. Passed the bridge and the traffic, and into Singapore! The bus really know how to cut lane sia, bet the other driver sure angry. Reach the Singapore checkpoint, need check belongings. Then board the bus again to continue the journey to school. After reaching school, we all leave for home. Awhile later go out with Jodi to JP eat macdonald. Ordered MegaMacSpicy Upsized! Eat until very full then go home. Reach home le sleep. Tio sunburn. My face, my two arm, my neck very red and it hurts! Saturday, 6 February, 2010 Wake up in the morning having a good night sleep. Mom say I very dark, and indeed I very dark. From dark red to dark brown. It's worse than the sunburn affecting me during my CCA! But now the dark skin cell from my nose is peeling off. I think it's healing but my face now is damn ugly. Compared my skin to my brother last time, my skin is slightly darker than him, but now, it's more than 2 time darker than him! Sad! Please let my skin heal and become lighter! |
ブロガー コウケイフウ POST ABOUT ME This is my profile. page views 連絡 Leave. Email. Blogskin. エグジット Click Here For Links
アーカイブ August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 |