NO LIFE... YET



Friday, February 26, 2010

Had common test this week n I am so happy about it! That Sunday I go pray to God for good result and this is what the god gave me, six sets of very, very, very difficult common test. EL was comprehension, don't understand the passage. Chemistry can lah, but still leave blank for two parts, no time ma, so many word equation. Physics can die, too many drawing for a F9 artist can make sure I do not have time to complete the paper. Emath is ok, and is given to us a day after the test. Scored 27/30. Not satisfied sia, I could have scored less than 20 marks. Social Studies test and Geography test can't say whether easy or not. Must wait patiently for result to come out. There's three test left for me, Chinese, which I can passed with flying colour. And Biology and Amath.

Today also got CCA. So after school go KimHin's house. Then I realised I forgot bring my beret so rushed home. After that I continue my visit there and do the same thing as last time. CCA not tiring, but only leg tired. It's rather slacking being the flag holder. Dismissed at 6.40pm. Reached home eat dinner then rushed to Elroy's house. Learned some key notes and some CPR. Tomorrow still need come for CCA. Really sian. Lyk no time study test liao. Well, the time now is 11pm. 1 hour to my birthday and deathday. My wish is to be shorter and shorter. Haha.
ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012