NO LIFE... YET



Thursday, December 31, 2009

We have come to the end of this year and here is the top 100 songs of 2009!

White = Never Hear Before
Green = Super Not Nice
Yellow = Not Nice
Orange = Normal
Blue = Nice
Red = Super Nice

100. Never Say Never by The Fray
99. Pretty Wings by Maxwell
98. Pop Champagne by Jim Jones & Ron Browz Featuring Juelz Santana
97. Say Hey (I Love You) by Michael Franti & Spearhead Featuring Cherine Anderson
96. Goodbye by Kristinia DeBarge
95. Already Gone by Kelly Clarkson
94. Whatever It Is by Zac Brown Band
93. People Are Crazy by Billy Currington
92. Green Light by John Legend Featuring Andre 3000
91. I Do Not Hook Up by Kelly Clarkson
90. I Run To You by Lady Antebellum
89. One Time by Justin Bieber
88. Forever by Drake Featuring Kanye West, Lil Wayne & Eminem
87. 3 by Britney Spears
86. How Do You Sleep? by Jesse McCartney Featuring Ludacris
85. Her Diamonds by Rob Thomas
84. Then by Brad Paisley
83. Replay by Iyaz
82. Diva by Beyonce
81. Chicken Fried by Zac Brown Band
80. Rockin' That Thang by The-Dream
79. Turn My Swag On by Soulja Boy Tell'em
78. 21 Guns by Green Day
77. Disturbia by Rihanna
76. White Horse By Taylor Swift
75. Big Green Tractor by Jason Aldean
74. If U Seek Amy by Britney Spears
73. I Love College by Asher Roth
72. Love Drunk by Boys Like Girls
71. Throw It In The Bag by Fabolous Featuring The-Dream
70. If Today Was Your Last Day by Nickelback
69. Untouched by The Veronicas
68. Fallin' For You by Colbie Caillat
67. Every Girl by Young Money
66. Sweet Dreams by Beyonce
65. Break Up by Mario Featuring Gucci Mane & Sean Garrett
64. She Wolf by Shakira
63. No Surprise by Daughtry
62. Empire State Of Mind by Jay-Z + Alicia Keys
61. New Divide by Linkin Park
60. Fireflies by Owl City
59. Miss Independent by Ne-Yo
58. Sugar by Flo Rida Featuring Wynter
57. Battlefield by Jordin Spark
56. Right Now (Na Na Na) by Akon
55. Viva La Vida by Coldplay
54. Beautiful by Akon Featuring Colby O'Donis & Kardinal Offishall
53. Paparazzi by Lady Gaga
52. Please Don't Leave Me by Pink
51. Gotta Be Somebody by Nickelback
50. I Hate This Part by The Pussycat Dolls
49. Turnin Me On by Keri Hilson Featuring Lil Wayne
48. If I Were A Boy by Beyonce
47. Crack A Bottle by Eminem, Dr. Dre & 50 Cent
46. Hotel Room Service by Pitbull
45. So What by Pink
44. Love Lockdown by Kanye West
43. Good Girls Go Bad by Cobra Starship
42. Mad by Ne-Yo
41. Obsessed by Mariah Carey
40. Whatever You Like by T.I.
39. Womanizer by Britney Spears
38. Sober by Pink
37. Birthday Sex by Jeremih
36. Waking Up In Vegas by Katy Perry
35. Lovegame by Lady Gaga
34. Whatcha Say by Jason DeRulo
33. Fire Burning by Sean Kingston
32. Let It Rock by Kevin Rudolf Featuring Lil Wayne
31. Run This Town by Jay-Z, Rihanna & Kanye West
30. Don't Trust Me by 3OH!3
29. Party In The U.S.A. by Miley Cyrus
28. Day 'N' Nite by Kid Cudi
27. Circus by Britney Spears
26. Second Chance by Shinedown
25. Hot N Cold by Katy Perry
24. Halo by Beyonce
23. My Life Would Suck Without You by Kelly Clarkson
22. Best I Ever Had by Drake
21. The Climb by Miley Cyrus
20. Down by Jay Sean Featuring Lil Wayne
19. Kiss Me Thru The Phone by Soulja Boy Tell 'em Featuring Sammie
18. Live Your Life T.I. Featuring Rihanna
17. I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) by Pitbull
16. Blame It by Jamie Foxx Featuring T-Pain
15. Knock You Down by Keri Hilson Featuring Kanye West & Ne-Yo
14. Use Somebody by Kings Of Leon
13. You Found Me by The Fray
12. Dead And Gone by T.I. Featuring Justin Timberlake
11. You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift
10. Gives You Hell by The All-American Rejects
9. Heartless by Kanye West
8. Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) by Beyonce
7. I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
6. Right Round by Flo Rida
5. Love Story by Taylor Swift
4. I Gotta Feeling by The Black Eyed Peas
3. Just Dance by Lady Gaga Featuring Colby O'Donis
2. Poker Face by Lady Gaga
1. Boom Boom Pow by The Black Eyed Peas
ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012