NO LIFE... YET



Thursday, December 31, 2009

The time now is 9.40pm. Just took a break from that show. 20 minutes more then continue. Ohya, haven't been updating on my family business. Since I came back from oversea, I had a quarrel with my bro. Don't know why la but this time a bit serious. We haven't been talking till now. Ok, so school reopening in 4 days time. Tonight gonna watch the countdown show until very late. How I could wish time had been slower. Btw, mom threaten us that she will take action on our computer usage. So if one day I never post it means I can't use computer anymore, sad...
ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012