NO LIFE... YET



Saturday, December 19, 2009

Just when I decided not to come anymore for my CCA, something happened... Mavin sir say whoever did not come for any training need to write lines. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Never mind, go go lor. Ytd got alot of teacher cause people collect their 'N' level result. (Correct me if I'm wrong). Today lyk almost no teacher at first, school lyk very quiet. Ivan did come. But then I think because his hair touch his eye so sir tell him to wear hair net. First time seeing sia. Lucky me lor, I morning comb my hair up, so it isn't so bad. HQ come late but he oso tio hairnet. Their looking lyk very wierd wierd de. Boy oso don't look lyk boy, girl oso don't look lyk girl.

Do PT, then we play captain ball. I slack again, using the excuse of 'fear of balls'. Then the three officer want a match with some of us. The winner will punish the loser team. Which means if the officer team lose, they will need to do punishment. In the end, they lose! Haha. See them do punishment lyk very funny lor. Then we do TOC. We practice stretcher again. I lyk at there blur blur, don't know what to do.

Go computer lab do test. I any how do one lor. The time given is very short, lyk 30 minutes. And got MCQ, fill in the blanks and 5 essay question open ended. Officer say we cannot leave blank and cannot give stupid answer. I don't care la, just give stupid answer better than never answer. Then we dismissed. Use com now.
ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012