NO LIFE... YET



Friday, December 18, 2009

Had this CCA again. Wow, it's lyk every post oso talk about it lor. So sian. Today slacking cause many people never come. Ivan SMS me whether I coming or not, of course I answer yes. But in the end he oso never come. Don't know what's on his mind. Very long never come still don't want come. Do pt as usual, except without sir. So we slack alot. On our way to Fitness corner, Ms Zariney stop me n HQ. The same usual thing, but she suspected HQ go dye his hair. But everything settled liao.

After that do first aid trainin, but we talk more than we do, lol. KimHin then come but don't know why he cry when he come out. I thought he tio scolded by sir, but learned that Elroy shoot a rubber band onto his eye. Lunch break after that, thought of eatin at pizza hut but then fren don't want eat so never eat. End up eating that cheese fries again. Go pizza hut find HQ they all. When going back to school, Mr Chiam stop me! Together with that Mr Ong. Hate it lor, oso worried that they see my handphone. The way he scold is lyk askin me what's my rank, then say about wanting to meet my senior, etc... Very naggy! Then I go in safely.

After that, HQ turn. He unlucky lor, just when I go in, Ms Fong come out bringing scissor. Don't know what happen la, but he never tio hair cut. Third scene, everyone is in SJ room except for the two sec 1 girls. Don't know who say that they afraid of being caught of bringing handphone, so never go in. Hahaha. So many trouble being made. But officer today, I mean Mavin sir, is lyk very friendly lor, never angry one. He is lyk very friendly today. Dismissed early at 3+ pm instead of 5.30pm. So maybe tomorrow is the last day I will go for CCA. Monday I don't want come liao. Hope that it will reduce the risk of such thing happening again.

ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012