NO LIFE... YET



Thursday, December 3, 2009

Had eaten something very nice just now. But then don't feel full. So today go school at 9.15am. Supposed to be 9am, but I purposely don't want come that early. Reach school back gate close so walk to front gate slowly. They doing nightingale as usual. So I joined them then do the same thing again. This time I more serious in doing what I am supposed to do than last time.

But one unlucky thing happen to me. That is because I tie a knot on Elroy's head n when it's time to take out, it seemed kind of stuck. Then I use my full strength to pull it out. In the end, the bandage tear apart. WTF! Then I use the scissor  in my FA kit n cut away one of the end. Then when I got to treat Elroy again, the bandage became too small to even tie a knot on his head.

After that is lunch break. I go kenny cafe eat. Eat very fast. Then buy drink n drink it finish in one go. Went back to SJ room. Pei KC. Ohya, talking about him, he today don't know why tie a rubber band on his head. Lmao. It makes me laugh whenever I see him. He lyk want to have a ponytail. Then he n Siti call each other a nickname. KC call Siti ibu, Siti call KC anak. Hahahaha. So, I went to SJ room n do nothing, then talk with KC awhile then hear song.

Continue our fancy drill later on n we have successfully completed everything. We even do extra. The only problem now is that we never take our dressing n never bang together. My leg is still very tired, so didn't really bang hard today. Finally then we dismiss. The sky then look very dark, looks lyk going to rain. But I don't care, just walk lor. In the end oso never rain. Go home use com until dinner. Mommy suggested we ordered pizza. So I ordered online just now n soon enough, we get to eat. Now I still very hungry, I still wanna eat more! I've oso been listening  to k-pop song n I've enjoyed most of them.

ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012