NO LIFE... YET



Friday, November 13, 2009

Woke up at err... 7.45am. Slack awhile until 8 plus. Oh my god, I am late! Bathed for lyk 15 min. Haha, cause I want to be refresh ma. The time is lyk 8.40 when I leave home. To make it worst, it was rainin heavily. I thought of getting myself wet cause it feels good. But, the worst thing that could happen is that the road is flooding with dirty water n I lyk run through the rain n the water splashed all over my leg. Wait, no, my shoe is a very very good water absorbent so... What's inside my shoes is lyk a pool of water.

Reach there all wet n noticed that Ivan didn't come. Very funny leh, yesterday he SMS me what to bring for today n today he never come. His friend oso say he SMS him just in the mornin whether got CCA or not n... ya, he never came duh. Wonder what punishment he will get. Well, CCA sian. Do PT as usual. Then rotate around footdrill n home nursin through the entire trainin. Well, lunch break eat cheese fries. But don't think it will last through the afternoon. Footdrill leh our senior lyk need to shout even louder for us to hear clearly what they say.

End CCA at 6 plus, instead of 5.30. N... my leg, I mean feet, rot like a dead people cause of water. My shoe leh, black until... never mind lah, dont know how to describe. Go home leg cramp. Tomorrow oso got trainin, but now the shoe is wet, dirty n smelly. Don't know how in the world am I going to wear it. Just eaten dinner, n here bloggin. Whoever teachin biology next year will either be Ms Soo or Ms Goh. I think I will die here. Should end now.
ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012