NO LIFE... YET



Monday, November 2, 2009

Went out with my brother. At first he said he don't want go, but in the end when I mention Safra then he decided to go. Ask mom for $$. Gave us $20 each. Went out at 10am. We bused to JP. Eat KFC. Ordered Zinger meal. Wa! Eat until very full. He very impatient, lol. Kept on rushin me to go Safra first. So, walked to Safra. Had lots of chattin. He ask question, then I answer. Reached there then registered computer for playin. Quite lame for me but alot of fun for him.

He enjoyed alot. I then ask him go out but he don't want. I then paid $3.70. Explore that place. Go back then rush him to quit playin. It was lyk 10 minutes before he actually sign out of that place. Go back JP. We look around for games again. He thought of buyin but not enough $$. Fun's over. Bused home. Reached home about 3.40pm. That's it. Now my bro is researchin on the games he lyk. Aiya, he's a mad fellow when talkin about games.

ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012