NO LIFE... YET



Monday, November 16, 2009

Wake up then saw my bro use computer already! I very mad lor, never wait for me! So we play until lunch. My bro need to go his NPCC trainin. Yay! But he very slow lor, CCA start at 1.30pm yet 12.50pm then off computer go eat lunch. In the end eat half way then go. Waste food sio!!! Well, I then happily use two computer at the same time. Actually oso never do much. Mama then suggest that I go JP with her. I agree.

Very borin lor, going out with her. The moment she meet her friend then they chat for lyk 15-20 minutes. Left me alone at the bus stop. The least I can do is well... hear song lor. Emoed until she come. Then we bused to JP. First thing we do is to buy my school shoe. WTF! $89! Never realise shoe can be that expensive. Some of them is lyk $149 leh. After that she go buy some fruit. Many fruit! OMG, not again! I hate carryin fruit lor. Lyk auntie lyk that. Heavy some more. That's it lor. Brother not around is lyk very borin liao. Bused home. Play again. Bro then come back.

ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012