NO LIFE... YET



Sunday, November 8, 2009

Oh well, something wrong with my blogger now. Never mind la. Wake up then eat lunch with parent. After that, online awhile then go uncle house. But we make a turn to 500+ first. Buy some fruit. Continue our journey. Reached le then grandpa open the door. He say uncle go overseas. So, play his stupid, fuckin, retarded, lagged computer. I help him clean his disk. We stay there awhile then go Ayer Rajah food court eat. I eat some currypuff. Went to look for father's friend. He left us in the vehicle for lyk 30 minute. Aircon blow at me until I start to shiver. The time then is 4 plus. N that's my brother's camp dismissal. Haha. I keep imagin that he come home, very tired then door close, no one inside.

In the end, reached home. No sign of him. When I on computer, he then ring the door bell. Sigh. Things are not as expected. We play until dinner. Go down again n we ordered chicken rice. When I ask him why he want to eat chicken rice, the replied is that he ate noodle for the entire camp. So good. Eat finish then go home watch TV. My bro then sleep first cause he very tired after the whole entire camp.
ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012