NO LIFE... YET



Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Mum today don't know what happen, nag all day. I think she's really gettin very old. Cause old woman nag alot. Yet when I said that to her she say touchwood. Meanin she don't admit that she's old. It's so irritatin with her around. Hope she doesn't do that ever again.

Had stay up late to watch TV. A lot of good show durin the holiday. Actually, I will still watch even if the show is lame, preferably to kill time. I watch until lyk 12am lor. The basketball show very funny sia.
ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012