NO LIFE... YET



Thursday, November 12, 2009

Mornin my aunt called us n say if we want to go to WWW. My mum agreed to her request, without our permission. Oh, never mind. Since at home oso gonna rot. I requested that I don't want to swim, she disagree at first. But after much talkin, I finally win the argument. I mean we cause my brother oso don't want swim. So she go pack her belongings. Then we online awhile before leavin home at around 11.30. Bused to JP. Thought of shoppin first but find it troublesome later. So trained to Pasir Ris. But we change our destination to going to Chua Chu Kang first as to wait for our aunt.

Finally she came, with our cousins of course. Then trained back to Pasir Ris. For now, I got to say it's been a long time since we came here. The ride was lyk 1 hour but I only chat with my bro. My cousins oso talk between themselve. So we never talk throughout the entire ride. Reach there le then bused to our destination. The weather then was lyk it will rain soon.

At there, we settle down at the cafeteria. Mum go change, aunt oso go change. My cousins♀ oso go change. Then I tried to start a subject with him (my cousin♂) n then we got along well. Talk alot. Time seem to fly but then there's still so much time. It was 1pm that everyone gather to have lunch. Chat chat, then they swim again. talk talk. Around 3+ then we all pack our belongings n leave. Bused back Pasir Ris. But this time trained to Jurong East IMM to eat. We shop shop awhile, I mean my mum. Eat early dinner at 5 plus. Then we go seperate way. Trained to BL. Bused back home. Bathed.
ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012