NO LIFE... YET



Saturday, October 24, 2009

Went to CCA early in the mornin. Very tired sia. Today is inter-UG games day. There is two games involve. One is floor ball, another one is dodge ball. I never participate. Quite lucky cause SJAB oso never win. NPCC first. NCC crown second n BB third. I think SJAB is fourth then GB last. After that is refreshment time for everyone. Free buffet, lol. No lah, just somethin lyk buffet but not the food. However, I not hungry so did not eat. I did drink to clench my thirst.

Being taught on the heritage badge. We continued our normal first aid trainin after that. This time, I did learn somethin, not much actually. Dismissal time. School gate is actually supposed to close by 1pm but the officer drag our time until 1.30pm. Luckily security guard let us get out, else we got to climb out of school. (That's what the security guard say). Anyway go eat cheese fries again. Chat with friends. Buy bubble tea. Went home. Bathed. Computered. Dinnered. Watch Boys Over Flower last episode at 9pm. This is going to be a busy holiday though. CCA still continues. Date which are on Friday last from 7 plus am to 5.30pm cause I'm being selected in FAC.
ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012