NO LIFE... YET



Monday, October 12, 2009

Today's HE n Chinese paper 2 exam. Too bad, yesterday night never sleep. Wanted to close my eyes n sleep but can't. Scared that maybe durin exam I may be too sleepy n fall asleep. HE paper is easy for the MCQ but I got problem at the open-ended question. Actually it is easy after realisin it now but maybe at that time can't concentrate so however hard I think, I just couldn't think of it. Oso, got irritated by 2 insect flyin around our class.

Study for Chinese durin break. Back to class n we are sit accordin to a new arrangement. Very difficult plus no time. Last minute I chiong the whole comprehension. Pretty borin after school, eat finished lunch then go home. My brother then say he want to go his friend's place. For me, I just go to bed n revise Chemistry. Don't bother learn Math.

I read through all the notes n fell asleep eventually. Wake up later n eat dinner. Mum say she deep fried the octopus for us. Wow, first time eat but the meat is lyk too spongy until cannot bite. Watch Avatar later on TV, cause last episode. Last time watch then now forget how it end again.

ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012