NO LIFE... YET



Friday, October 16, 2009

Today markin day so no school. If only I can sneak to school n see those teacher markin my paper. Then I will be the first one to find out my result. Very borin at home. My brother go his friend house again for a very long time. My mom then nag at me about him stayin in his friend house for very long. Not fair lor. What did I do to deserve this? Want nag go nag at him lah! At night I think I will read the book I borrowed.
ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012