|
Monday, October 26, 2009
Countdown: 3 more days. Reach school, read. Assembly, read again. Don't know how I can treasure the moment we had. EL lesson watch Kungfu Panda. Ms Fong suddenly come into our class with a scissor. Then she come in front of me, say my hair is too long. She tell me to cut but I defy her. She is obviously testin my patience n pissin me off. End up waitin outside of our class for her to attend to me.
After settlin with our class, we go down n I thought she will call my parent or anythin bad. Things are better than I thought cause she never even shout n scream at me. She know me quite well which I thought she doesn't. She say I am a sensible guy unlyk some other people. Quite weird, I thought she would be nasty to student who defy her. Speakin of which, I never get what I wanted. I want to keep my hair long but she did the opposite things I wished for. Our subject topic got carried away as we speak. Overall, she say she don't hate me n tell me to layer my hair. Ms Ang next after I came in class. I will be takin triple science so I think I got to see her for another year of Chemistry. If not, it may be Ms Ng n I think she will be equally as bad as Ms Ang. MT next, see result. Sad I gotten 23rd position in class. But at least I still get A for Maths n Science. Shouldn't worry much about my option. Geography lesson we do some revision worksheet which I think learnin should stop after EOY. Anyhow do that stupid worksheet. School ends at 12.30pm. No CME. Go buy chicken rice takeaway with Jd cause no seat. Find a seat after a while. Eat n listen song. Go home but mum not home. So sit at the staircase continue readin books again. Finally she came home then I announced to her the result. Not so angry but words of encouragement. She give me money then I go to the barber to have my hair cut. Look nerd again. I tell the barber not to cut my fringe cause I want Ms Fong to decide the length. Hopefully she will cut until as long as possible or didn't even bother about me. Read again in the afternoon. |
ブロガー コウケイフウ POST ABOUT ME This is my profile. page views 連絡 Leave. Email. Blogskin. エグジット Click Here For Links
アーカイブ August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 |