NO LIFE... YET



Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Countdown: 2 more days. Just had my bath after havin a very smelly body. Very tirin after comin back from CCA. Mornin read again. Assembly oso read. Road run later on. Run lyk siao towards the endin. End up being the third after MingCai n JinCheng. Feel the most tired then. Movin to class is the worst, I almost want to vomit out whatever I eat yesterday. Drank plenty of water at class. EL lesson was replaced with Mr Kumar n he introduce us to Sec 3 elective History. He's a passionate teacher, exam over still want teach. Change seat oso. Saw ShuHui usin ShiHan as a guinea pig to practise bandagin for later on. Geography lesson we went computer lab print out subject option.

CL lesson gone through some worksheet. JinCheng is lyk feelin very tired so he rest a while then go home. I think he run too much for road run or else he won't feel this way. Physics lesson do readin instead of playin sudoku with him. Art lesson watch Transformer. School ends then go SJAB room. Then go outside eat. Saw Ms Goh on the way out. She thought I going home, lol. Saw Vincent n ChenGeng so go sit with them. Buy cheese fries. Eat. Go back to school n saw Marvin n Salina. Say the final 'bye' to them cause they won't be comin back to school anymore. Due to SC I think. Go change until the attire. Go foyer. Bus come we all then go in. Sit with friend. Chat then reach Swiss Cottage Secondary. Just forgot that their school is oso havin 'O' level exam.

Went to their underground AVA room. The seat is quite unique. Gone through lecture. Do bandagin first. I did a head bandage n it suck. Still pass. Ivan go tie dead knot on MingHui. He need to tie 5 time reef knot.We joke alot. Ivan then keep cursin MingHui that he tie dead knot n say he needed to tie 20 time. Officer say he very bad. Move on with TOC n we all had problem with ourselve. Joke alot. Seein KimHin carry someone bigger size than him make us laugh. Still pass.

CPR liao. Wait for my turn. Make some mistake but pass. Overall everyone in our school pass. Dismiss at 6.30 pm plus. Very late. The bus we had is a comfort bus. Very good lor. Fit with the evenin sky. At bus very fun lor, no teacher. Everyone stand, play, on music. Reach JP. While walkin to JP, saw Mdm Lalitha comin out of JP. She probably never saw me cause she not facin me n she's usin headset to listen some music. Friend say they not hungry. They oso want ice cream so I oso buy ice cream n eat with them. Tour around JP with them for awhile. Bused home then realise I haven't top up my card, left a few dollar. Was wonderin what to eat when I saw KFC, totally forget about it. Haven't eat for many months. Came home bathed as mentioned.

ブロガー



コウケイフウ

POST ABOUT ME

This is my profile.
page views

連絡

Leave. Email. Blogskin.

エグジット

Click Here For Links


アーカイブ

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012